1/72 Consolidated B-24 Liberator Bomber Metal Aircraft Model Military Airplane Model Diecast Plane Model for Collection or Gift
About this item
- The B-24 bomber adopts conventional aerodynamic layout, single wing on large wing span, retractable landing gear and double vertical tail; The aircraft is equipped with four star engines; It has the characteristics of large ammunition load and long range.
- 1:72 scale diecast airplanes military.
- The fuselage of the airplane model is made of high-quality metal, and the base and some parts are made of plastic.
- The model is strictly restored according to the original aircraft proportions and details.It is very suitable to decorate your desk,showcase and shelf.
- The idea present for your lover ,aviation enthusiast, military collector.
Trade name: B-24
Commodity ratio: 1:72
Model length: 11.25in
Model wingspan: 18.3in
Model height: 9.5in
Net weight of model: 3.15LBS
The B-24 Liberator remains to this day the world's most produced heavy bomber and multi-engine aircraft, and the most-produced military aircraft in US history, with almost 19,000 examples leaving the assembly lines of five plants. Through a broad range of photos gathered from around the world, this book, the second of two volumes on the B-24, chronicles the design, development, and wartime use of the iconic late-production aircraft, featuring gun turrets on the nose. The story of these iconic WWII aircraft is told through carefully researched photos, many never before published, which are reproduced in remarkable clarity. Large, clear images, coupled with descriptive and informative captions, unlock the secrets of this aircraft. Part of the Legends of Warfare series.
1/72 scale plastic model Assembly kit. Fuselage length: 11.25in, wingspan:18.3in.