1:72 Italian MB339 Trainer Aircraft MB339 Trainer Metal Alloy Simulation Aircraft Model Fighter Military Gift
About this item
- The MB339 is a trainer/attacker developed for the Italian Air Force by Italian Marki Aircraft Company.
- 1:72 scale diecast airplanes military.
- The fuselage of the airplane model is made of high-quality metal, and the base and some parts are made of plastic.
- The model is strictly restored according to the original aircraft proportions and details.It is very suitable to decorate your desk,showcase and shelf.
- The idea present for your lover, aviation enthusiast, military collector.
Trade name: Italian MB339 Trainer Aircraft
Commodity ratio: 1:72
Model length: 6.1in
Model wingspan: 5.9in
Model height: 2in
Net weight of model: 0.84LBS
The MB339 is a trainer/attacker developed for the Italian Air Force by Italian Marchi Aircraft Company to replace the MB326 and G91T trainers to perform intermediate and advanced training tasks.