1:72 P-51 Mustang Attack Fighter Plane Metal Aircraft Model Military Airplane Model Diecast Plane Model for Collection or Gift
About this item
- The P-51 fighter is a single seat, single engine, flat wing layout. It is one of the most famous fighter planes of the U.S. Army Air Force during World War II. It is also the single engine fighter used by the U.S. Navy and Army, with the longest range. It is the most important aircraft for strategic bombing escort in Europe and the Pacific theater
- 1:72 scale diecast airplanes military.
- The fuselage of the airplane model is made of high-quality metal, and the base and some parts are made of plastic.
- The model is strictly restored according to the original aircraft proportions and details.It is very suitable to decorate your desk,showcase and shelf.
- The idea present for your lover ,aviation enthusiast, military collector.
Trade name: P-51 Fighter Mustang
Commodity ratio: 1:72
Model length: 5.31in
Model wingspan: 6.2in
Model height: 2.24in
Net weight of model: 0.8LBS
The P-51 fighter was developed by North American Aviation and was born in the Second World War. It was originally invited to develop for Britain and was equipped with British "Merlin" engine. It flew for the first time on October 26, 1940, with the company model of NA-73. In August 1941, it was first used by the British Air Force and tried by the US military with the XP-51 model. It was officially adopted by the US military in December 1941 and widely used in the Eurasian battlefield. After World War II, it was still used by many countries until the Korean War.